Dentists Offering Professional Teeth Whitening Services in Grants Pass, Oregon
If you’re looking for professional teeth whitening services in the Grants Pass or Southern Oregon areas, Johnston Dental Care uses the Opalescence Tooth Whitening Systems
as their preferred choice in professional tooth whitening systems.
Many factors, including dietary habits (drinking coffee, tea, soda, and red wine) and certain medications, affect the whiteness of your smile. Tooth whitening is an affordable and effective way to combat common causes of tooth discoloration, while boosting your self-confidence and improving your appearance.
Opalescence offers a diverse menu of products to brighten your smile. With take home, on-the-go, and in-office options, Opalescence Tooth Whitening Systems accommodate all lifestyles and budgets.
Prescription-strength Opalescence Tooth Whitening Systems are only available through your dentist. Stronger and more effective than over-the-counter teeth whitening products, Opalescence provides brighter, whiter smiles in as little as one hour.
1. You should only use 1/3 to 1/2 of a syringe per application. Place a drop of tooth whitening bleach into each tooth area that you want to bleach in your custom tray. Generally, you do not need to bleach your back teeth.
2. After brushing your teeth, insert the tray. Using your fingers, gently push up on the tray to get a secure fit all around. Use a moistened washcloth or a Q-tip to remove excess bleach that may come out of the top. Bleach may irritate gums of not wiped off.
3. The strength of your bleach will help determine how long you should wear your custom trays.
• 10%-15% – 2 to 4 hours, can be worn 1 hour, 2 times daily.
• 20% – 1-2 hours, can be worn 1 hour, 2 times daily.
• 35% – 30 minutes to start up to 1 hour daily, great for touch ups.
4. Remove tray from mouth. Remove excess bleach with clean finger or toothbrush. Rinse twice, do not swallow – just rinse.
Average Whitening Time:
1. Younger patients with lighter teeth will bleach faster, 4-7 nights
2. Darker teeth may take 7-14 days, possibly longer.
3. Sensitivity is temporary. If you experience more than normal sensitivity, discontinue for 1 to 2 days if sensitivity becomes intense.
4. Please call Johnston Dental Care at 541-479-6623 if you have any questions or concerns.